Using digital printing for label printing and offering material options like Mirrorkote, White PP (Polypropylene), and Transparent OPP (Oriented Polypropylene) is a good choice for versatility and quality in label production. Since Mirrorkote is the material most ordered by our customers, it’s important to understand its unique characteristics and applications:
- Appearance: Mirrorkote is known for its high-gloss and reflective surface, which gives labels a mirror-like or metallic appearance.
- Applications: Mirrorkote labels are often used in industries and products where a premium, eye-catching, or luxurious look is desired. It’s commonly seen on high-end cosmetics, premium packaging, specialty food products, and more. The mirror-like finish can help products stand out on store shelves.
- White PP (Polypropylene):
- Appearance: White PP offers a smooth, white surface for printing, and it’s an opaque material.
- Applications: White PP labels are versatile and durable. They are commonly used for a wide range of products, including food packaging, health and beauty items, household goods, and more. It’s valued for its resistance to moisture and oils, making it suitable for various applications.
- Transparent OPP (Oriented Polypropylene):
- Appearance: Transparent OPP is clear and allows labels to have a “no-label” look, making it appear as if the text and graphics are printed directly on the product’s surface.
- Applications: Transparent OPP labels are ideal for applications where a label needs to blend seamlessly with the packaging or where the contents of the product need to be visible. It is commonly used in the food and beverage industry and for products that require a clean and transparent label.
When Mirrorkote is a popular choice among our customers, it’s essential to maintain high-quality printing and finishing to achieve the desired reflective and premium appearance. Digital printing is well-suited for this purpose because it can reproduce intricate designs, full-color graphics, and the mirror-like finish effectively.
Remember that the choice of material should align with your customers’ preferences and the specific requirements of the products being labeled. Offering a range of material options allows you to cater to various industries and labeling needs.